Download Grow app and get upto Rs 1000/refer.
Investing in mutual funds is now simple and free. No paperwork, no hassles. Invest in the best mutual funds using Groww. All mutual funds are available in one investment app. And the best part – invest in direct mutual funds with zero commission for free. It is very good app, it this post I will tell you how to earn from it. So lets see how to earn from Groww App.
- Click Here For Paytm Gold Loot.
- Click Here For Latest Paytm Promo Codes.
- CLick Here For Latest Food Panda Promo Codes.
- Click Here For Paytm Shopping Loots.
How To Earn From Groww App
- At First, Download Groww App – Click Here To Download Groww App
- Open Groww App and Sign Up With Google Account.
- Verify Your Number Using OTP.
- Now Enter Your PAN Number,Bank account number, IFSC Code and other details.
- After Sign up, You will get a Referring Option, Click On this.
- Get your referral link and share it with your Friends. Once your Friend Signup and complete his details, You will get the Scratch card.
- To Get Earned Money, Go to Invite and Earn section, Scratch the cards and Money will be deposited instantly into your bank account automatically.
Terms & Conditions
The Referral Partner refers to all users of Groww who participate in the Groww Referral program.
1. The Referral Partner shall refer only the prospective investors and not solicit anyone to invest in mutual funds or through the Company.
2. The Referral Partner shall register and fill his/her personal details in the requisite registration form and all the details entered shall be true to his/her knowledge and belief.
3. For each referral, the Referral Partner shall be remunerated as described in the offer.
4. The Referral Partner shall not rebate or commission back to the prospective investor and abstain from attracting investors through the temptation of rebate/gifts etc.
5. The Company reserves the right to exercise due diligence on the Referral Partners and have a check on the mode of getting an investor.
6. The Company reserves the right to delist or reject the Referral Partner’s referral and/or honour the obligation of paying remuneration for any reason, as the Company may deem fit, including for the reason of breach of the terms and conditions herein.
The Referral Partners shall not solicit or give any financial advice to the prospective investor and ensure a high standard of integrity, dignity, fairness, ethics, and professionalism while referring the prospective investors to the Company.
8. By referring investors or being a part of the referral program, the Referral Partner shall not become employee/agent/associate/representative of the Company and the Referral Partners shall refer prospective investors in his/her own individual capacity.
9. The Company shall not be liable or responsible to the Referral Partner or the prospective investor referred to by the Referral Partner for any loss or damage that may cause to the Referral Partners or the said prospective investor for/while making the investments in mutual funds by the prospective investor.